1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Bay Valley Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Scratchpay is a payment plan with fixed monthly payments. Scratchpay offers 3 different types of plans. Pay later plan that is a 3 month 0% APR invoice or a 12 & 24 month with interest rates. You can apply by clicking on the link below or by texting PAY to 213-296-0817
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
Missed appointments/cancellations without a proper 24-hour notice will result in a $25.00 fee. (surgical appointment's$50.00 fee.)
We value you as our patients and need your cooperation with keeping appointments so that we can provide your care. Missing or late canceling of an appointment means we are unable to fill this appointment time with another patient that desperately needs care.
Our policy requires:
- Timely Cancellations: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must give us at lease 24 hour's notice.
Cancellation made less than 24 hour's notice will be considered a missed appointment.
- On Time Arrivals: If you are more than 10 minutes late to your appointment, we will give your appointment away to another patient. This will be considered a missed appointment.